Monday, March 26, 2012

Add-on: UPDATE.

My house looks entirely different.
Over the weekend the cutting began to start the hallway.
I couldn't stand to be here to watch so, Becca and I took off.
Stuff like that just seems to give me major anxiety.

















They got the holes cut, the framing all up, and the connection completely attached.
Major progress, and it looks totally awesome. I can now begin to invision it being finished and it is going to look way better than I had thought it would. I can hardly contain my excitement.


















Kaylee is also all moved into her new room and she absolutely LOVES it.














Job well done to her daddy and ALL of the great guys who have been helping us with this little project of ours. A special thanks to Mark, Nate, Greg, and Jer for taking time out of their lives to help us out, and an extra-special thanks to Pete. Lee and him make one hell of a team, and he has been here on every single one of his days off from morning til' night helping. It means so much to both of us (just so you know, mister - it's appreciated.) Ha!

Next, will be the insulation and the sheet rock in the hallway, and closing off the nursery with a new wall.
(Right now, there is a huge hole there, so it looks rather white-trash.)

From the looks of it, we get to start prepping it next week.
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment