Sunday, March 18, 2012

Because life isn't fair.

Bentlee has had his world a little rocked as of lately.

A few weeks ago, he got out of the house without us knowing and ran away.
Luckily Lee found him about 10 minutes later about 2 blocks away wandering the streets.
[Might I add? I never knew that losing a dog could make me feel like my child was missing but in my case - it does.] He was then held prisoner in his kennel for punishment and because we were afraid he would keep digging in the backyard when we couldn't watch him.

With all the rain/snow we have been having (yes, in MARCH) it has become a huge mud-pit back there anyway, and guess who likes to track it all over the house?
I finally got sick of following him around with the swiffer mop and decided to block his doggie door and just take him out to potty until the weather clears up.
Well, he isn't a fan. We have had a lot of company lately helping with the remodel and he will just sit at the window. looking depressed:



















I find it kind of cute, but something tells me that he isn't finding it very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment