Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little (okay, ALOT) on the creepy side.

[I know that Sarah will especially be bothered by this post. Ha!]

Last month we went in for a 3D/4D ultrasound of Ava.
It was a free service that my midwives provide so we thought why not?
We got a few pictures of her and while yes, they are interesting looking and a little hard to figure out, we did enjoy getting a small sneak peek of what she will look like. (I actually compared them to baby pictures of Kaylee at 5 days old, and there is quite the resemblance - which was kinda cool.)

Here it is:
(labeled for those who need help figuring out what things are)















Now, here is the creepy part.

After posting it on facebook, a firend of mine called me and asked why "father time" was in her ultrasound scan.
I was like huh?

Lee and I then studied it for awhile and finally - what she was talking about, popped out at us.
Honestly? It did freak us out a bit, because it looked EXACTLY like a mans face:















See? Creeeeeepy - right?
I have had it posted on the fridge ever since, but the worst part is all I see now when I look at it is the FACE.
I actually have a hard time focusing on the baby.

Layton likes to tease me all the time that she is going to come out looking like an old, hairy man.
Um, not funny son... SO. NOT. FUNNY.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, I'm going to have nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I am DYING! I knew that you would be scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete