Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The couch hog.

















Bentlee loves to lay on the couch.
It's a bad habit that we should have broke him of early on but we didn't, so now he thinks he belongs up there.

There is a certain spot [my spot] that happens to be his favorite.
He will actually try and beat me to it if he knows that I am planning to lay down. I kid you not.

Yesterday, I was prepping my pillows getting ready to read a book.
I sat down, was covering myself up, and just about to lay down when he spots me from the kitchen and comes running full-throttle to beat me to it.

He slams his body into mine almost knocking me clear off the couch and then? He just collapses.
The funniest part? He acts like he doesn't even hear me when I am scolding him.

I took the above picture [notice that the dog even looks guilty?] then I spanked his butt and he stayed on his bed for an hour.

Oh, he thinks he is in charge here.
Clearly that is so not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment