Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The catch-up.

I have had no time to blog.
I find it crazy that I even quit my job and somehow still have hardly any free time on my hands lately.
How is that?

Anyway, the last week has been filled with stuff on my to-do list.

Here is some random-ness to get me up-to-date in the blogging world.

After finally going to the doctor for my back issues, I was re-diagnosed with Scoliosis and was informed just how messed up I really am. [Thanks Doc.] I started my phyisical  therapy and will be going twice a week until who knows when. I must say though, I love the staff there and after just 3 sessions I have already noticed a difference. Kinda kicking myself for putting it off for so long. But, this is ME here and that's just how I roll.

Kaylee came down with something mid-week and was sent home from school with a fever. It only seemed to last that evening though, so she was back the next day.

I am sporting a new 'do. A short(er) a-line/bob (something my awesome stylist came up with) with a super cute choppy-chunky-funky bang. Yes. Bangs... I LOVE.

Our middle niece had her 8th birthday party on Saturday, and this Auntie had a little 'too much fun' if you know what I mean. I didn't realize that they were serving drinks....but. yep. they were.
After a few, Lee and I went to Red Lobster for dinner and according to him? I was hilarious.
[Oh, GREAT - I don't even want to know.]

Kaylee spent two nights at my Mom's over the weekend with her cousin from Medford. She had fun, but came home last night with some sort of cold. Poor kid.

On top of that, Layton has been running a fever for the past 2 days. It's always somewhere between 101 and 103 and he's miserable. I have made him an appointment for in the morning if his fever doesn't break sometime today.

Can I just say this one more time?
I am so OVER this already!! Done with the sickness here. Okay? So DONE.

I have done my best to keep up on the housework but honestly, I haven't done much.
Today is laundry-day, cleaning-bathrooms-day, scrubbing-toilets-day, and dusting-mopping-vacuuming day.
All this with 2 sick kids home from school and a PT appointment at 2.
Yay. Me.

Caught up with the far-away bestie a few days ago and she let me in on her new business that her and her sister have started. That girl may just may be the craftiest person that I know and I am so, so, so, happy for them.

THESE. ARE. AWESOME... and I have already placed my order.

I have been noticing that Bentlee has been going through a stage: the stubborn stage.
He learned how to pop off his doggie-door and we can no longer keep him inside when we want to.
It's annoying.

Finally watched Due Date with the husband on Saturday. Hilarious.

Oh, and speaking of watching things - I about had a heart-attack during Survivor on Wednesday.
 I'm hoping the loser gets his ass handed to him on Redemption Island. (Although knowing my luck, he won't.)
He will be back to torture me for the rest of the season.
Mark my word.

Purchased a pair of BLING Puma's to actually wear on a daily basis. (LOVE them)
Shocked the friends and family with that one.
After knowing me to be in heels 99% of the time - I guess it was a sight to see.
Honestly, kind of shocked myself too, but after being advised by the physical therapist about heels being horrible on my back, I figured it was time.
Already looking on-line for a pair of black ones... (and wondering if shopping for cute new 'tennis shoes' will become a new obsession of mine?)
Oh, Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment