Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crazy? Ok - maybe just a little.

At Target yesterday - while in the process of picking up Layton's prescription, I noticed something:
The entire seasonal area was FULL of CHRISTMAS.
I almost lost it.
It was the day after Halloween and completely stocked.
[Honestly? I had to seriously refrain from screaming out in excitement.]
I enjoyed walking down the aisles and seeing all the sparkly ornaments and awesome home decor.
[And - yes. I bought some.] I just couldn't help it.
Christmas decorating is usually my favorite thing to do [before Thansgiving] every year anyway.
And this year? Well - I'am totally FREAKING out. Mainly because I am changing the entire theme of the house and I can't wait to see it finished.
The linen closet already has bags stuffed full of decor, and I have the long list 'etched in my mind' of what else I need to pick up.
Of course, the hubster is completely irritated about this.
But, Me? Pshhh - I am totally loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment