Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...and the list CONTINUES.

Back in August - I decided to share some of my 'pet-peeves' with everyone.
Well?  Here are some more:

11.) Fast-Food Commercials.
Shame on them for FALSE advertisement.

12.) Lee's IPOD playlist.
Ok, so he thinks that it's painful for him to listen to my music? PLEASE.
[I'm actually thinking about buying him a nice pair of headphones for him to use... in the car.]

13.) Vehicles that are shaped like ice cubes.
YEP. I'm not kidding. Saw one yesterday.
The person behind me actually honked for me to GO when the light turned green. I just couldn't stop staring. I was lost in thought thinking to myself: who would make a car that looked like that? Wait. Even worse... who would buy a car that looked like that?

14.) BOYS that sport the 'shag' hairstyle.
Um... I've just  got 3 words for them.
CUT. YOUR. HAIR.

15.) People that treat their DOGS like they are children.
If I see one more chihuahua sitting in a shopping cart, dressed  in a pink skirt with a bow on top of its head INSIDE the GROCERY store - I am going to scream!

16.) People that think the PERFECT time to take a phone call is while they are in line somewhere.
Maybe it's because I work retail? Or maybe it's because it's just plain RUDE? But, this is one of the worst ones in my book. It seriously drives me crazy, and I know at some point in my lifetime - the person in front of me doing it? Oh, they are going to hear about it.

17.) People that don't undertstand that decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving IS okay.
Yes, HUSBAND... I am talking to you.

...and last but not least?

18.) The fact that my own son likes to WEAR skinny jeans now.
Seriously. What horrible thing did I ever do to deserve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment