Saturday, July 31, 2010

SO, over it.

I got the bright idea to 'play around' with the new blog template designer tonight.
Yeah, BAD idea.
I was tired and cranky to begin with so, trying to learn a program that I am not familiar with so late at night was not very 'bright' if you catch my drift.
I can never start something without finishing it so I spent over an HOUR trying to get it right, and yeah... well, it's not what I had in mind really.
After changing the template, and browsing a hundred backgrounds I decided that I really didn't want to mess with it tonight, and decided to just go back to what I had before.
Only problem? I have NO IDEA how to do that.
So, I've been sighing, and stressing, and complaining, and freaking out.
I've FINALLY come to this conclusion: I think it's time to just call it a night, and maybe try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment