Friday, July 23, 2010

It's moments like these when I love him the most.

Bentlee has quickly become the baby in the family, and he totally takes advantage of it.
Lately, he thinks that he can get on the couch, sleep on the bed, and sit at our feet while we are eating dinner.
I swear we have spent the last week CONSTANTLY scolding him, and punishing him.
Truthfully? He has been driving me a tad bit crazy.
But tonight was a little different.

I was outside in my car windexing my dirty windows after the sun went down.
Lee came out of the house to take out the trash and Bentlee followed behind him.
The next thing I know, the dog has jumped into the car, and planted his growing butt on my seat.
Before I could say: Bentlee! OUT.
I looked over at him and my heart melted.
He was looking at me with his adorable 'puppy dog eyes' (Literally) as if he was saying:
"Okay, Mom. Where we going?"

























So, yeah. He might get on my nerves at least once a day, but when it comes down to it?
He really is the best dog. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment