Monday, June 14, 2010

Nice to see where his 'loyalty' lies.















We have learned rather quickly that Bentlee is a total 'daddy's' boy.
Now, I haven't yet figured out exactly why he feels this way, but it's a fact.
To me however, It's more than clear that I should be his favorite.
Afterall, I'm the one who plays with him the most.
I'm the one who takes him on more rides in the car.
I'm the one who wants to love on him all the time, and
I'm the one who 'protects' him from Lee when he does something wrong.
Which is VERY OFTEN people.
But, no. That dog loves his Lee.
He's about to drive me crazy at this very moment.
The boys left over thirty-minutes ago, and he's still sitting by the front door, whining like he's lost his best friend forever.
All, I have to say is: he's lucky he's got the 'cute' thing going for him.
Otherwise, I'd be tempted to lock him in his kennel until he zips it.

The above picture is total PROOF that he doesn't prefer to be stuck home with me. Look at that face. You can just TELL that he's totally irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment