Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Compassion.

My heart goes out to the family & friends of the missing 7 year old boy in Portland.
I heard about his disapearance over the weekend, and he's been in my thoughts & prayers every day since.

My biggest fear as a parent is the thought of my child being abducted, and taken from me.
The horror of the realization that it happens everyday haunts me.
We drop off our children at school and feel that they are 'safe' until we pick them up. Obviously, it's not the case.

That poor child is out there somewhere, and who knows what he has endured.
It breaks my heart to know that there are 'monsters among us.'
That there are people in this world that are out to harm our kids.
I hope that whoever took this sweet boy will be caught, and be punished for their actions.

I will continue to pray for his safe return, as well as healing for the many hearts that have been affected by this tragedy.

GOD be with Kyron & his loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment