Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It just comes with the sunshine.























So, when summer arrives it usually means scraped knees, and extra bruises will start appearing on my kids.
Last year, Kaylee bit it HARD on her bike. This year, Layton topped it.
He has a gash in his forehead and a horrible cluster of scratches on his stomach.
All the result of running at full throttle and NOT watching where he was going.
Do I have a bright child, or what?
I must say though, I think I'm getting much better at handling these situations as they get older.
I'm normally not the 'calmest' when it comes to my kids getting hurt, but I'd say that I did pretty dang good this time, considering the amount of blood that was 'gushing' out of that kids head.
Ahh yes. Summer HAS arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment