Monday, November 9, 2009

Update.

Haven't posted in a few days.
Been sick around here.
Haven't even been on the computer.
You know SOMETHING is up when I'm not on the computer.
Hahaha!
I've had the cold, and then messed up my back while coughing.
Yeah, COUGHING!
Pathetic, I know.
Anyhoo... happy to report: I'm on the mend.
Lee's out of town tonight with his Dad and it's just me and my stinkers.
Cindy was sweet enough to bring over dinner, Becca stopped by to visit, Tirzah picked up my kids from school, and brought over homemade fudge, and muscle relaxers.
With their help, I have survived this evening alone.
It's so appreciated.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Lee gets home, and it's TUESDAY!!
What's so exciting about Tuesday?
Hellloooooooo?
The Ugly Truth is out on DVD!!
Whoop-Whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment