Sunday, November 1, 2009

Here comes the bride... with BATMAN?



Well, Halloween was last night, and it was a HIT!
Kaylee was beautiful, and Layton...
Well, Layton was the BEST Batman I have ever seen.
Yeah, that kid was really into it.
The pictures tell it all:





He informed me that:
"Batman doesn't smile."
Haha!
He stayed true to that statement.
He was hilarious.
Instead of saying "trick or treat" at every house, he decided to say:
 "I'm Batman" in his deepest voice.
(Which wasn't very "deep.")
I lost count of how many people he made laugh.
Sometimes I wonder if that boy will grow up and become a comedian.
I wouldn't be surprised.
-------------
Kaylee spent the afternoon being pampered.
She didn't complain.



She had a manicure, and her hair, and make-up done.
(Ok, so it was by ME, but she enjoyed it none the less.)
I must admit, it did FREAK me out just a little.
The fact that someday it will be the real deal.



Let's just hope that it's waaaaaaay down the road...
----------------------
We  drove them around town, stopping off at Becca's, Grandpa Howards,
and Nana & Pappy's house.
Then ended up at Grandpa & Grandma Frakes' for pizza,
and "trick-or-treating" with their cousins.



The Bennett girls were ALL pirates, and stinkin' cute ones at that!


All in all,
It was a GREAT night!
(And they have 10 LBS OF CANDY for the proof!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making it such a special halloween for the kids, and us! I know what effort you put in to make very special costumes on a very special budget.

    ReplyDelete