Sunday, November 22, 2009

Running ALL weekend.

This weekend was BUSY.
My Mom kept the kiddo's for us
Friday, and Saturday so we could "celebrate" our anniversary.



We ended uo going to the movies. (New Moon... which was AWESOME.)
But, came home early, due to my cold.
I wasn't in the mood for a late night.
Sad. I know.
No kids, and bed-time at 9:30PM?
Not so romantic.
I woke up feeling better on Saturday, &
Lee had to deliver a report for his Dad, so we went to lunch,
then took a road-trip that lasted way longer than I expected.
It was a good time.
We had some interesting encounters on the way...
Which made for some interesting converstaions, as well as some good laughs.
Being cooped up in the car for hours is SO much more peaceful without cranky kids. :)
I loved it.
We woke up Sunday, and went to church, out to get the kids, then off to Cash's 1st birthday party this evening.
So like I said...
Busy, busy, busy.
But fun, fun, fun.
 Thanksgiving week is also right around the corner, so I have a feeling that this busy-ness
will be sticking around.
I'm up for it though, and super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment