Friday, November 6, 2009

Sick to my stomach... in a GOOD way.




I have been looking forward to the day that I could really focus on my dream.
Thanks to my wonderful in-laws, that time has come sooner (waaaaay sooner) than I expected.
With the help of them, I now have an awesome camera, with endless possibilities.
(Yes, I will be "paying them back" for the rest of my life, but it is my pleasure.)
I can't thank them enough.
------------------------------
I have been playing with it since I got it, and TOTALLY feel like a kid on Christmas morning. :)
Most people wouldn't understand the "big deal" of it all...
But, for me this is everything that I have wanted for a very long time.
This allows me to begin.
Begin my journey in photography.
Yeah, I have TONS to learn, and I have BIG dreams.
But, I am passionate, and I will do it.
I am so excited for all that is in store for me.
I know it won't be overnight, but that is totally ok.
I am going to enjoy it all.
Every step of the way.
-----------------------------
 The winning phrase this week has been:
"You have to start somewhere."



Well... I start HERE.

2 comments: