Monday, November 2, 2009

Say CHEESE!

You all know of  my LOVE for photography.
You also know then of how my poor kids are ALWAYS my little guinea pigs.
I take pictures almost everyday of them... Yes people. EVERYDAY!
(That is why I said "poor" kids.)
Hahaha!
--------------------------
Well, today I ventured out.
I actually photographed children who aren't mine.
I was a little nervous of the unknown,
but totally amazed at how comfortable I was with it after a few shots.
It was an awesome feeling.
Capturing moments, and memories for this family to always have.
I got great pictures, and most importantly GREAT feedback.
(It also didn't hurt to make a little extra dough.)
--------------------
~Thanks Dawn for giving me the honor to photograph your little girls~
--------------------

Here are a few of my favorites.
Enjoy...












No comments:

Post a Comment