Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This fall.

I have made my seasonal trip to E.Z. Orchards to pick up (my favorite) pumpkin spice donuts. Then, felt sick after eating way too many. 

I attempted to make Kaylee her costume this year, which really means that I purchased a hot glue gun and went a tad bit crazy. Trust me, the burns and blisters on my fingers are proof that it was a chore.

Ava is obsessed with pumpkins but calls then apples. She also likes to stop dead in her tracks when she sees a scarecrow decoration. We were out shopping the other day and she even tried to drag one across the store with her. She absolutely loves them.

Speaking of obsessions? I am in love with boot socks for babies. I got all creative and went to the dollar store and picked up fuzzy girl socks in every color. Then, I cut the feet off and VOILA! Ava has a drawer full. (I was rather proud of myself for thinking that one up.)

Soups have been an every week meal choice since the weather turned chilly. Our favorite is a creamy potato that we top with bacon, chives and cheese. Nothing says fall like hot soup on a cold day. There really is nothing better.

I have a ton of shoots coming up in the next few weeks and autumn has really turned into one of my favorite times for photo sessions. I am so blessed to live in such a gorgeous state.

One thing that I am seriously looking forward to as well? The cabin for Thanksgiving. I am totally counting down the days.

1 comment:

  1. Boot socks might be one of the only things that could make me want a girl. Truly.
    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete