Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello fall.

It's getting chilly outside and the rain is in full swing. I am totally crossing my fingers that it holds out for us on Sunday for family pictures. If we have to reschedule, this mama will not be happy.

I am finding myself so excited for the season change - even more than normal. Summer has always been my favorite time of year but fall has me giddy this time around.

I am loving getting hot chai teas on cold mornings and seeing Ava wear tight leggings with boots is the cutest thing ever. I am so excited for the pumpkin patch, Halloween and photo sessions with the pretty changing leaves. I have started buying more scarves to add to my stash and am even considering trying out skinny jeans just so I can wear cute boot cuffs. I am also planning on hitting up E.Z. Orchards for those amazing pumpkin spice donuts soon with the bestie (she just doesn't know it yet.)

Fall time, is fun time.
Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment