Thursday, October 24, 2013

Priorities.

Clearly, my blog hasn't been one of them.

I have been so incredibly busy as of lately. I could do a short post rambling on about all of the activities and daily tasks that have kept me away (like I normally do) or I can make an effort to actually update this more often and share that way. I think I will go with that one.

Hopefully I can get back into the swing of it soon. I am missing it. My plan? A new header and page design soon, as well as updated stories and pictures of the Frakes family! So, keep checking in on me...

Thought I would share a quick little tid-bit today. I ran across it and absolutely love it. It is super clever, freaking cute, and totally left me wishing that I would have tried something like this with my kids when they were babies.

Who knows, maybe I can try something like THIS with my clients in the near future. It's pretty much full of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment