Saturday, February 9, 2013

The 9 month old.


-- I thought she was mobile when she was just rolling over to things. Now? Well, now she really gets around and she leaves nothing alone. One minute she is in the living room, and seconds later she is playing in the dogs bowl. I leave her in her room to throw away a diaper and find her in mine. This kid is FAST. We baby-proofed yesterday but still need to buy a baby gate to keep her from going down the hallway and into Kaylee's room. Those two steps will get her.

-- She is also pulling herself up. Sometimes in her crib but always in the bath. It's not so fun now to bathe her now because she constantly slips and falls even with me hanging on to her. She exhausts me.


-- She has started the full on 'cracking up' laugh and its so awesome. She has ticklish elbows and ankles (strange kid) and anytime we go for those spots - she laughs hysterically. I love it.

-- She goes in on Monday for her 9 month check-up and I am almost positive we will see a change a major in her growth. She has grown out of all of her clothes in just a few weeks. I had to hit Target and a few second hand stores around town to stock up on bigger sizes. It's moments like those that I wish I had someone to give me hand-me-downs.

-- She now claps her hands whenever someone says "yay!" Last week I was watching TV and she even dropped her toys when she heard the audience clapping - so she could join in.


-- She also mocks us. Whenever we grunt at her, she grunts back. The newest thing? When we click our tongue, she clicks hers.

-- She still army crawls. She gets up on her hands all the time and rocks back and forth but when it comes to crawling? She prefers to do it the lazy way.


-- This girl is a dancing machine. Anytime there is music playing, she convulses. It's hilarious.

-- Her fit throwing is getting even more interesting. She really likes to throw herself back and sometimes even hit her head on the floor and then just stare at me. Yep, already testing me and proving that she is a royal stinker.


-- She has always loved Bentlee and lately she loves to crawl up to him and lay her head on him as she pats his fur. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen and I have been trying for DAYS to record it. So far, no luck. They are buddies though - for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment