Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A few [random] facts.

- I REFUSE to watch scary movies. I'm a total baby, I admit it.

- I'm addicted to sour cream & onion Pringles lately. Like, BAD.

- I have an obsession with making sure my doors are locked at all times. It's so bad that I am always locking the kids outside. What can I say? It's a habit.

- My feet are always cold and I must wear socks to bed. Somehow though, they always end up under my pillow in the morning and I NEVER remember taking them off.

- I seriously have to see or talk to my bestie everyday or I feel 'off.'

- I despise doing laundry. I seriously wish I could hire someone to do it for me. (If we ever win the lottery, that is the FIRST thing that it's going towards.)

- I don't really care for Valentines day. It's kinda lame.

- I can't stand the cat (like, wish-she-would-run-away-forever, can't stand.) She is mean and hates me too.  I've begged Lee to just let me dump her off at the humane society but he thinks that I am awful and Kaylee says that I should be ashamed of myself.

- I don't drink caffiene.

- 90% of my playlist is country music and I have no shame. It drives Lee insane when he rides with me because I love to crank it up, and sing it as loud as I can, in my most twangy (and annoying) voice. It's so fun.


1 comment:

  1. Your not alone on the country music thing...
    I have been on this Reba kick for 2 weeks now. I just purchased her 30 greatest hits special album on iTunes.

    ReplyDelete