Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finally.

We started on my half-sleeve yesterday and I already love it.

I have been wanting it for years now, so the fact that the process has begun has me so excited.

It has a huge Gerber daisy, (my favorite flower) along with a camera, (my passion) and my favorite quote: "It is better to light a candle than to curse the dark." It also has a diamond, 2 large gems and a four leaf clover. The entire piece will be shaded in black, grey and white except for the diamond and gems - they will be colored to symbolize the kids' birthstones. The four leaf clover will also be colored - bright red (her favorite) in memory of my wonderful Grandma Lucky.  

The pain was pretty intense in certain areas but it's already worth it.

It's going to be amazing when it's finished and I will be so proud to wear it on me for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment