Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pity-party.

On Sunday I woke up, unable to really move. My back problems were "back" with a vegence. I could barely stand, barely walk, barely do anything without having major spasms.

Today is day #3 and I am feeling a little better. I made an appointment to be seen Friday just to make sure I didn't rupture a disc or something crazy like that.

The last few days have been rough. Having to rely on others to help me is a HARD thing for me to accept. But, everyone has been amazing. Lee and Kaylee are great caregivers and Becca saved me last night by coming over to bathe Ava and put her to bed since I can't lift her and Lee was still at work. Poor Layton spiked a fever and Lester took him to the ER for me - he has a bad case of strep. Add to that a teething baby and you can see that we are just having loads of fun over here.

I'm praying that tomorrow is the day I wake up feeling better, because I am so over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment