Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Grow hair, GROW!

Ava was born with a head full of hair. Throughout the months though, she has lost most of it. She has it long on top now, and she is almost bald everywhere else. It's pretty awful.

I have tried to put barrettes in it - but they don't really stay in. I have tried to hide it somewhat with headbands - but she isn't a fan. Soon, it will be fall and winter and I will try to cover it with cute knit hats (that of which I am already collecting) but I'm guessing she will hate those too. 

Becca has suggested that we should just do a faux hawk (because let's face it - it's perfect for that) but, she isn't a boy. Half of me wishes I could just shave it off and start fresh. Ha!

Oh, well... I guess I will deal with it and just hope it grows FAST because it is by far, the worst baby hair I have ever seen. Poor kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment