Saturday, May 5, 2012

The hobby.

Layton has this addiction with making paper airplanes.It started a few months ago and has gotten relatively worse since he received a huge book of ideas for his birthday. He will sit for hours creating new ones, and then 'testing' them out.

I started noticing that my printer paper was disapearing so I finally got him a package of cheap notebook paper to cut my cost a bit.

I find these things everywhere. In the bathroom, in my room, on top of the cabinets, outside, under the kitchen table, in the hamper, in my car; absolutely everywhere. The kid is obsessed.

I must admit though, it's kinda nice to see him so interested in something other than video games. It makes me happy to know that he has the imagination and the patience that goes with it.

So, even though I am picking them up all the time and getting on his case about leaving them everywhere, deep down I can't help but smile and think: little boys, how awesome are they?








No comments:

Post a Comment