Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What is so great about GLEE anyways?

Okay, okay - so, for the past... well, FOREVER.
Close friends of mine have been RAVING all about Glee.
How great it is, and how much they love it. Blah, blah, blah.
Personally, just the previews alone - usually get on my nerves.
[Just wayyyyyy too cheesy & corny for this girl.]
Well, recently - Lee's side of the family decided to also 'jump on the wagon'. So, [of course] they all started in on me as well.
I had a feeling after that happened? There was no chance I was getting out of this one.
Lester asked me to just try the 1st DVD of the 1st season before I formed an oppinon.
It was a bit painful for me, [okay, VERY painful] but, I agreed.
And?
Well..............
I.FREAKIN'.LOVE.IT
What the hell is wrong with me?
[In my defense however, I WAS right - it is super cheesy, and beyond corny.]
But the humor? It's pretty hilarious.
And the music? It kinda rocks.
I just can't believe it - I was WRONG.
Geez, that hardly ever happens.
[Tee-Hee]

1 comment:

  1. i was the same way! i refused to watch it last year...caught most of the 're-runs' over the summer...and now i'm hooked. dammit.

    ReplyDelete