Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally - DONE.














After avoiding it for weeks - tonight I actually did it.
I cleaned out my side of the closet.
I have put it off for awhile now - considering that it actually SCARES me a little.
There is so much to go through, and I just haven't been in the mood to take it on.
But, tonight? I went for it... and?
IT.WAS.A.DISASTER.
Lee is constantly complaining that I have too many clothes [which I totally don't agree with] - but I AM female, so my oppinion probably doesn't count.
I decided that it was time to 'organize' after I was unable to find numerous items for the past couple of days.
It only took me - 2 hours.
After about 5 trips from the closet to the bed with all of my layering tanks... I decided to count them. [Just for the fun of it - of course.]
The GRAND total? 52. Is that bad?
Now when I usually 'clean out' something... I have a REAL problem with actually getting RID of stuff.
Tonight though? I was pretty proud of myself.
I had a GARBAGE BAG stuffed FULL.
I couldn't help but smile with such a great feeling of accomplishment.
Seriously - The hubby will be PROUD. [For a second anyway.]
Because, now? I really NEED to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment