Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It has arrived.

FALL. That is.

fall Pictures, Images and Photos















Yesterday was the first day that it actually 'felt' like it.
[Which is kind of crazy since we are well-into October.]
There was that chill in the air that actually hung around all day.
It didn't wear off around noon with the heat of the blistering sun - like is has for the past TWO weeks.
It's actually here, and I'm happy to see it.
I even took a fleece blanket to football practice last night, and bought hot chocolate and whip cream afterwards to 'warm-up' after being outside for an hour and a half.
So, I'm thinking it's almost time to break out The North Face, and my cute hats.
I also think it's time for my 'welcoming fall' ritual: Sock shopping.
[Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with fun, fuzzy, comfy, and cozy socks.]
Looking forward to adding to my ridiculous collection this week.

(... Oh, and If you are wondering if I took this super cool picture? Unfortunately, I didn't. Instead? I stole it from photobucket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment