Saturday, August 14, 2010

A day in the park.

















We spent Thursday of this week at Oaks Park. AGAIN.
We enjoyed it so much last time, we just had to go back once more before this summer was over.
The Rose family came with us, and the kids had a blast.
I think they probably enjoyed it even more, since they each had a friend to go on rides with.
Layton and Benjamin rode the rock-o-planes over, and over.
So, many times that not only did I lose count, but the operator even stopped having them get off each time.
We packed a picnik lunch, and stayed the whole day.
I even got brave and went on a couple rides that I normally wouldn't.
Pete and I spent most the day just 'people watching' (which was HILARIOUS by the way) while everyone else went on unlimited rides.
Oh, I could go on for FOREVER with what we witnessed... but I won't.
All-in-all, it was just a fun day, with great friends.
Already, looking forward to going back next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Next Summer you need to take me and Shelby with you guys! It sounds fun!!!
    ♥;)♥

    ReplyDelete