Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's been shakin'.

Haven't blogged in a few days.
It seemed as though I was on a roll there for awhile.
Then all of a sudden. Nothing.
So, let's see...
The run-down on life in the Frakes' house the last few days:
Kids were back in school on Monday.
Which means Kaylee is back to after-school math tutoring.
(Which kind of sucks for me, since I have to pick kids up at different times everyday.)
Oh, well.
Lee recently started a new "job-on-the-side."
Which will obviously help us finacially. That will be nice.
Went grocery shopping.
Spent a day out with the hubby.
Started my "healthy-er eating habits" plan.
Gave Layton a hair-cut yesterday.
Joined the Y.
Fell in love with racquetball.
We spent 2 HOURS last night playing it with Bailey & Michele.
It was a blast.
Whoever thought that working-out could be fun?
Made a DELISH grilled chicken salad last night for dinner.
(Might I add, I made a low-fat ranch, that totally ROCKS.)
I amaze myself. :]
Oh, and in puppy news:
Bentlee ate his first flip-flop.
MY flip-flop!
STINKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment