Monday, December 7, 2009

Up's & downs...

Okay, so I spent most of today feeling sorry for myself.
I don't feel the need to go into great detail.
The people who know me, know why.
I just had a rough one.
Questioning why things happen the way that they do.
Wondering what God's "plan" is for me & my family.
Wishing I already knew... but knowing someday that I will.
I had a moment where I just cried, and honestly... it helped.
I am thankful for a wonderful husband. My 2 beautiful kids who are tucked in tight, and fast asleep. A supportive family, and a mother-in-law who's laugh alone can make me feel better.
Today, might have been a sad one, but knowing that I am blessed, and knowing that I am loved, made it a little easier to get through.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, you caused me to shed tears at six in the morning. We love you so. I have printed out some sermon outlines that have some scripture that just might bring you the comfort that is real comfort.
    Love Ya So Much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete