Sunday, December 6, 2009

The beach

Lee and I spent last night on the coast.
Thanks to my parents, we had a room to ourselves, and no kids.
-------------------
We enjoyed a little shopping.
(Ok, so I enjoyed shopping, but he didn't complain... this time.)
We went to the movies to see: The Blindside.
After arriving about an hour too early, we decided to play arcade games.
I have to admit. It was a BLAST.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...
Oh, and I am happy to report: I kicked his BUTT at PINBALL!!
(Thank you VERY much!)
The movie was great, and yes... I cried.
Afterwards we went to Mo's for dinner.
Believe it or not, we were the ONLY ones there.
I almost gagged watching Lee with his oyster shots.
(But somehow, I have learned to live with the fact that he loves them.)
We got back to our motel a little too late to hit the hot-tub,
but woke up early enough to go to our FAVORITE place for breakfast.

-------------
We had a great time...
just the two of us.
-------------

He's pretty special, you know?



I think I'll keep him...



1 comment:

  1. If not we could always take him back. LOL Glad you had fun at the coast and thanks for coming back to share the movie with us for a second time around.

    ReplyDelete