Monday, December 21, 2009

Mmm... My house smells like cupcakes.




I am so blessed to have a great friend named Jhonna.
She lives far from us, but never forgets about us.
Every Christmas, and every birthday,
there is a card in my mail box or a package on my porch.
I am so thankful for her, and our friendship.
She's the ONLY one that I can laugh on the phone with for 5 hours straight.
Lee usually knows that if I'm calling her...
he won't see me for the rest of the night.
I love her, and miss her and her family so much.
Our Christmas presents came today & she got me a
"scentsy" plug-in candle.
Um, yeah, it's TOTALLY awesome, and it smells AMAZING.
To be honest: It's making me hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Better keep that candle for when the puppy comes home. LOL
    Thanks for all the elbow grease on making my house shiny today, you didn't tell me you stayed up that late!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha~Ha! That's so true... I'm sure it will come in handy. :)
    Hey, no problem.
    I enjoy doing that for you guys.
    Out of all the things you do for us?
    I insist.

    ReplyDelete