Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wow, what a week.

During the week, my kids are in bed by 8:30PM.
NO EXCEPTIONS!
At first. Yeah, they weren't big "fans" of the whole Idea.
After a summer of nothing but going, and going, it was hard to get back into that routine.
But, with school. That's the rule.
On weekends? They can stay up til' around 10 or so.
No big deal.
---------------------------
Well, last night, at 9 O'clock.
Layton didn't make it.
He totally crashed.
He walks out into the living room,
while I was watching T.V. and says:
"Wow, mommy. I'm kinda tired."
Next thing I know, he's curled up in Daddy's chair.
O-U-T!

Of course, I had to stare at him for awhile.
(I just LOVE to watch my kids sleep.)
-----
Then Daddy carried him off to bed.

I guess this "big kid" stuff, really takes it out of a person.

1 comment: