Saturday, September 12, 2009

Silly cat

Last week, Karen gave me a cute little recliner that fits me perfectly.
I was super excited to have it in my living room. Right beside Lee's...
Looking forward to nights in our chairs, watching T.V...
(Ok. so maybe I'm a little weird, but I couldn't help but think how nice that would be.)
Anyway, so the night we got it I was ready to RELAX and try it out. We were getting ready to watch a movie, when Lee comes into the bedroom and says: "Um, I think you might have lost your chair."
--------------------------
Huh?
---------
I walk into the living room to find this.............
Yep, that's right! Our CAT has "claimed" my new chair!
--------------------
I'm so NOT kidding.
This is where she is ALL the time! :)
---------
I have managed to sit in it a couple of times, when she is outside.
(I ♥ it by the way.)
But, when she's in?
She "thinks" It's hers.
---------
Yeah, okay, so maybe it's a little cute.
But, C'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment