Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Back at it."

Today, we attended church after being gone for waaaaaaay tooooo loooooong.
It was nice being there.
The kids loved their sunday school classes, and even made new friends.
It was a good feeling holding my husbands hand during the entire service.
I pray that God will bring him back with us every weekend.
It was great having all of us in the same pew again.
I've missed that.
Looking forward to what God has in store for me, my kids, and my family.
 It feels good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it too! It was so wonderful to all be together in church! Thanks for everyone's efforts, I know it can be a job getting up and out the door for all of you. But it means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen,
    And in case you forgot, my name is also Murray which is how I post on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete