Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Is it tomorrow yet?

Today had been one of THOSE days.
I woke up with my head pounding.
Kaylee decided to "take her time" getting ready for school.
I got her there with barely enough time for her to get to her class.
She made it. Thank God.
I come home to tend to a messy kitchen.
I then discover that there is a mountain of laundry in my laundry room that WASN'T there yesterday.
I Start a load.
Make the kids' beds.
Try to talk to a husband that is 100% involved in a book.
He doesn't hear a THING I say.
Of course.
So, then I walk around the house picking up every stray toy that my children have left lying around.
I admit it.
I say a few choice words.
I'm human.
Becca then texts me wanting to go on our walk.
I turned her down... because I'm GRUMPY!
I should have went.
I could have used some fresh air.
I jump in the shower trying to hurry, because Layton now has to be at school in an hour.
While in there. I find that we are OUT of shampoo!
FRICKIN' Wonderful!!
I get the boy ready.
Drop him off, and head to Verizon to deal with my broken cell phone... AGAIN!
The guy who helps me... Well, hmmm... let me just say. He was NOT helpful.
...LONG story.
So, after I LOST my TEMPER, and cried... yes, CRIED!
Lee came to my rescue, and took it up with a manager.
I'm happy to say, I have a working phone now, and I am no longer stressed about that.
So to sum it all up (because I'm sure, you are tired of hearing me complain.)
Kaylee forgot her homework at school.
I spent too much on groceries.
Oh, and my gas light came on, as I'm pulling in my driveway.
So yeah. There you have it.
My day from HELL!
Believe it or not. I'm actually laughing about it.
I wasn't EARLIER, but I am this evening.
It's just amusing, at how everything went wrong in a matter of 8 hours.
Why is it always like that!?
Hmmm. Anyway...
All is well in the Frakes' home as of now...
But, if I wake up tomorrow with a pounding headache AGAIN??
I'M GOING BACK TO BED!!

2 comments: