Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teaching an old dog new tricks.

We bought an entire new living room set last week. Super excited about it! We got new couches, a cute sitting chair, new end tables and an (all wood) TV stand. I am so stoked about getting rid of our glass one. Cleaning that thing is torture.

Everything should be delivered in about 6 weeks which means we have exactly that long to train Bentlee to stay off the furniture.

He has been doing amazingly well with the transition. I find myself feeling guilty though, since it was my idea to let him sleep wherever he wanted when he was a puppy.

Every time, I get a what-did-I-do-wrong? look from him, I kinda feel bad. I also feel bad for him when Ava tries to steal his space. This dog would probably tell us off if only he could talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment