Saturday, June 8, 2013

Girl time.

Ava got to hang out with Kaylee in her room last week and she enjoyed every second of it.

Kaylee was cleaning and Ava was screaming at her from the gate down the hall. Finally, after 5 minutes of nonstop baby shrieks, Kaylee took her.

They swept the floor, danced to music from the iPod and fed the turtle together.

It was a super sweet moment for me. Especially because I have always worried so much about having my girls 11 years apart - wondering if they would grow up being close. So far, its proving to be exactly how I hoped it would be. Kaylee is such a great big sister and Ava is so mesmerized by her.

I realize that they won't be best friends, but just knowing that they have a special bond like this makes me feel more than blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment