Thursday, January 10, 2013

Around here.

Life is busy. It always is.

-- The holidays are finally over and the kids just returned to school. Its been really weird not having them home all day. But, it is nice to be back on a regular schedule.

-- Speaking of schedules, Lee's will be changing at work next month and I am freaking excited. We will have mornings together and he will be home at night. Its going to be a nice change - one that will be so much better for our family.

-- Kaylee is preparing for her next competition in a couple of weeks and has been training her little butt off. Excited to watch her. She has made vast improvement since her last one. She is pumped.

-- I have been dying to redecorate something in my house so I have roped Becca in, to help me paint the front bathroom. I'm now in the process of picking out decor and trying to find inspiration. I'm hoping to tackle it next month. Excited.

-- Layton has been working really hard on an oral book report for school. They were doing a study on famous people and he picked Michael Jordan. He had to read a book, write an essay and memorize it. Today, he presented it to his class and I went to watch. He nailed it. He totally takes after his dad in that department.

-- I got to see the sketch for my tattoo yesterday. Its amazing. One step closer to getting it done. My appointment is mid-February.

-- I finally caved and joined Pinterest. Sarah also convinced me to try Instagram so now I have TWO small addictions. I can spend hours browsing for recipes, organization tips, and photography ideas. I also find myself taking tons more pictures with my cell phone now. Obsessed? Ehh, not yet. But, just give me some time - I will get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment