Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fright night.




Like all Halloween nights - it was hectic.
Lee did the make-up on Kaylee and Cailin (and rocked it) like always... while I made a hot casserole for everyone to eat.
The kids got dressed, and I snapped pictures to post on Facebook before leaving.
We were running late, and Ava hated the hat on her costume so she screamed until I took it off of her.
We went to Beccas neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Once there, she let me put it back on her while we walked from door to door.
The older kids hung out on the deck to scare the trick-or-treaters, and once we got back they walked a few blocks themselves.
Once we got home, Ava was cranky and Layton was tired. I got her down for bed, helped him with homework, cleaned my kitchen and folded a load of laundry.
Halloween night 2012: successful and (thankfully) over.


1 comment: