Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New obsessions.

I have recently discovered local consignment pages on Facebook and I am totally hooked.

As if my thrift shopping hobby wasn't bad enough - now I can just do it from home.

I can't believe the deals that I find and selling my stuff is so, so easy. You just post, and they pick up.

I have found Ava a million new outfits,  and new toys. Plus, picked up Kaylee and myself, new clothes. I scored the cutest camera necklace (that I only paid $5 for) and also found a practically brand-new water table for Avas birthday present for next to nothing.

I'm finding it as an easy way to bring in a little extra money too.

I almost get a high from it, and am always searching around the house for more stuff to sell. I think its even helping my issue of hanging onto items for years.  I'm slowly cleaning out my closet and my house is becoming less cluttered.

Winning...

No comments:

Post a Comment