Friday, April 25, 2014

It's a crazy, busy life.

I always wonder around this time of year WHY we had to have our kids' birthdays within weeks of each other.

I have been in party planning mode for months with two down and just one to go.

We did friend parties at home for Kaylee and Layton but I decided that there is just no way we are fitting all of our friends and family in our little house when we celebrate Ava. So, hers will have to be held elsewhere.

It also amazes me how much she gets it this year. I bought her a dress and matching headband to wear to her party and whenever she sees it hanging in her closet she will excitedly say, "A-yuhh? (That's what she calls herself) Happy burfday!?"

I ordered her invitations online this morning and she happily sat on my lap repeatedly saying "A-yuh, burfday! Cake!!"

She really is looking forward to it, and I am too. Especially,  the being done part.

No comments:

Post a Comment