Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The 12 year old.


You love to sing, act silly, talk on the phone, hang with your friends, shop, text, paint your nails everyday, and pick out your outfits before bed (just to change your mind in the morning).

You are obsessed with Netflix, and can spend an entire weekend watching a new TV series.

Your favorite people (in my opinion) are Daniel, Cailin, Ava and your Dad.

You have recently discovered that you like sushi and your sport is your passion. The way you strive to be better and work so hard at it, amazes me.


I love when we hang out together and the ability you have to make me laugh so hard that I am almost positive that I could pee myself. Your impersonations are the best and you don't even know how funny you really are.

You are fun, happy, outgoing, super confident and could care less what others think.

School is important to you and it shows in your grades and through the many teachers that adore you.

Your positive attitude, your drive, your kindness and your smile are going to take you so far in this world.


I'm honored to call you my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment