Sunday, April 7, 2013

The 11 month old.

-- The talking and blabbering never stops with her. She is constantly making some sort of noise and it fits her silly little personality pretty well.

-- She has taken a couple of steps in the past few days but she only gets about 2 or 3 in before falling on her butt or face.

-- She has a thing for closing doors behind her now. She will crawl into a room and stop to push the door closed. It makes me laugh every time. Knowing her, it's her way of saying: 'don't follow me in here mom, I'm up to no good.'

-- She loves to hug her daddy. She will reach for him and as soon as he picks her up - her head goes on his shoulder and she pats his arms. Yep, she's got him wrapped around her little finger. It's a fact.

-- Somebody can drink from a straw like a pro now. All it took was a Jamba Juice to help her learn.

-- The trampoline has become an obsession of hers. She always wants on it when the big kids jump and she will throw a tantrum when I take her inside. The last few weeks have brought some warmer weather, so I love to take her out and lay on it with her in the evenings. It amazes me how she will stay still for quite awhile just looking at the sky with me. I love those moments with her.
-- All of a sudden she is seeming just so big to me. I can hardly believe that in one month - she turns ONE. It seems unreal. She loves to brush her teeth and help me pick up her toys. She knows what it means to go night-night and she will find her baby and search for a binkie every time I say it's time for bed.

-- Her newest thing (that I absolutely love) is how she tries to brush my hair after I brush hers. Now, It normally results in her "brushing" my forehead or ear, but she gets the idea. [[Oh, and speaking of her hair, I swear that it's getting a little curly in the back! Especially when it's wet and I'm freaking out about it. I have always wanted a kid with curls.]]



No comments:

Post a Comment