Sunday, March 17, 2013

The hip thing.

Being Pregnant with Ava caused some major issues with my hip and it has never been the same since.

I've been struggling for the last few weeks after injuring it again and because of it, I've been seeing the chiropractor every other week. I had my first deep tissue massage last week (lord, that was amazing) and I felt much better for about 2 days afterwards. But, today I'm back to feeling miserable. Its like having electric shock waves pulsing down your leg and up your spine. It's not so fun.

I go back to see the doctor on Tuesday and he told me last time that he would consider doing an MRI if I wasn't feeling better. So, we will go from there.

I'm really over this 'feeling old' thing. I hope we can figure out something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment