Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project add-on: begins.

Wow, life has been a little nut-so around here.
I have been having actual anxiety because of the fact that I haven't blogged in over a week.
[Many posts coming soon - if I can just find the time.]

Big news in preparing for the mini human arriving soon.
We got started on the add on this weekend.
The first step was cleaning out the garage (since that is being converted into a new bedroom for Miss Kaylee) and can I just say? We have a lot of crap. I had no clue.
I always think that things are going to take way less time than they actually do. I figured we would have it done in a day. Nope, not the case. We had a 'keep' pile, a 'goodwill' pile, and a pile of 'what do we do with that crap?' Ah, organization - I hate it.

Slow but sure, we will get there. With Lee working so much, I know he will bust it out as fast as he can. I just plan on being a supportive wife, and will try my hardest not to nag. ( I said try.) I know that he is just as ready for it to be done as I am, if not more.

I plan on posting pictures as soon as the construction begins.
Oooh, can't wait. I have this need to nest. SO. BAD.

When I look at the calendar, and see that she has just a little over 12 weeks from being here? I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to FREAK, just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment