Saturday, September 11, 2010

One more thing to 'mark off' the list.

We picked up the kids' Halloween costumes today, and I am super thrilled.
The first reason being - we are DONE with it, and it's still early September. [YAY.]
The second being - they both found something they LOVED without me having to purchase them on-line. [YAY. Again.]
Kinda strange how 'together' I have been the past few months.
I was totally ahead of the game with back to school shopping, & now costumes are taken care of.
For a procrastinator like me? That's pretty impressive.

2 comments:

  1. I really am JEALOUS...You have been way ahead of the game this year...BUT you dont have to rub it in...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...we're done too. Now if I could knock out Christmas a month early...ha~ha~ha!!!

    ReplyDelete