Sunday, August 4, 2013

A bone to pick.

Life in the Frakes' house has been busy as usual. I have had almost no time to blog and for some reason it really was getting to me. So, I spent 45 minutes a few nights ago writing a HUGE post updating everyone on EVERYTHING going on around here. I also attatched 15 pictures from Instagram documenting some of those moments.

Everything looked perfect, so I hit the "publish" button on my handy little blogger app and poof! Gone! (Yes, I cussed.) I held a grudge for days because I was NOT rewriting it all.

Tonight though, the older kids are gone, Lee is helping our neighbor assemble a pool table and Ava is asleep. So, I decided to give it a shot. Then I realize that I no longer have all of my pictures because I got a new phone yesterday and they werent saved to my card. (Yes, I cussed again.)

Now? You are just going to get a post with me complaining and a picture of Ava eating her breakfast this morning. (Since thats then only one I have to share.)

This girl is going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment